Here you can apply to a BIC Preparation Program. The application contains three steps:
- Online application form
- Upload of supporting documents (transcripts, etc.)
- Payment of the application fee (online or transfer)
Before you can complete your application successfully, you will need the following information and documents:
- Personal and academic information
- Relevant certificates and transcripts from your secondary school and, if applicable, university
- If applicable and available, uni-assist result
- If applicable, proof of language level
- Payment method for the 195 EUR application fee
Please direct problems and questions regarding your application to the BIC Admissions team.
You will have the chance to save your application progress upon completion of each application step, which allows you to complete the remaining steps at a later time.
For the terms and conditions for applicatiopns and refund policies as well as our privacy policies please go to Application Terms and Refund Policies.