Cursos de alemán en Berlín
Berlin International College (BIC) offers intensive German language courses (30 hours/week) that help you to reach your language goals faster!
Our intensive courses are suitable for:
- applicants that wish to study in Germany
- students that wish to improve their German
- (high school) students that wish to learn German during their stay in Germany
- young professionals that wish to learn or improve (their) German
- anyone who wishes to learn or improve (his or her) German
The advantage of our courses is that participants can learn or improve their German rapidly.
Course type: Intensive courses, 30 hours/week
Course length: Course are 7-9 weeks depending on the language level (e.g. A2 is 7 weeks).
Class size: Classroom instruction takes place in small groups of usually up to a maximum of 12 students.
Levels: The German language courses at BIC are oriented on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). You can participate in courses of level A1 - C1 (see table).
|CEFR Language Level||BIC German Courses|
|A1 - Beginner||A1.1 + A1.2|
|A2 - Basic||A2.1 + A2.2|
|B1 - Advanced||B1.1 + B1.2|
|B2 - Independent||B2.1 + B2.2|
|C1 - Proficient||C1.1 + C1.2|