B.Sc. Administración de Empresas
Perfil de la universidad:KLU - Kühne Logistics University
Página web de la carrera universitaria:www.the-klu.org/degree-programs/choose-your-program/bachelor-in-business-administration/
Lengua de introducción:Inglés
Inicio en la universidad:Semestre de invierno
BIC Preparation Program: 1 year
Bachelor program: 3 years
Total: 4 years for a Bachelor's degree
Tuition fees (per semester)
Regelstudium (180 ECTS credits): 4,980 EUR
Intensivstudium (210 ECTS credits): 5,680 EUR
KLU offers a limited amount of scholarships. Please enquire at the KLU for more details.
Curso:Curso económico (W-Kurs)
Prospecitve students of this english-taught Bachelor's degree require:
- High school diploma/school leaving certificate
- Proof of English language proficiency: please have a look at our different options here.
- Interview with program management and faculty members
- Additional requirements may apply for applicants from certain countries. Please inquire.
Please apply directly on the KLU website for both programs together - the BIC Preparation Program PPS KLU and the B.Sc. Business Administration degree program of the KLU.
For more details regarding the application and the degree program please visit the Website of KLU or contact Ms. Martinetti of the Student Recruitment Team:
Student Recruitment Manager
The B.Sc. program in Business Administration lays the groundwork for an international career in management. The courses give you a strong foundation regarding all aspects of business administration.
As a student in the KLU Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you will choose one of four specializations:
- international management,
- sustainable management,
- supply chain management, or
- management information systems.
Each with its own unique focus and career path, these specializations provide you with a customized learning experience and allow you to focus on your chosen area, helping prepare you for your future career goals.
Most students choose the standard track with 180 ECTS, but klu also offers an intensive track with 210 ECTS. The intensive track is also completed within six semesters. On the intensive track, you will have more in-depth exposure to the coursework and complete a second internship. With the extra credits, you will have even more options when choosing a master degree – including shorter programs that allow you to start your career earlier.
The B.Sc. program is rounded off by valuable experience outside the classroom: a mandatory three-month internship, an integrated semester abroad, and other extracurricular activities.
- Courses in management/economics, and personal skills
- Two streams: human and environment or data and systems
- Four specializations: international management, sustainable management, supply chain management or management information systems
- Optional intensive track with higher workload and additional practical training
- Exchange semester with partner universities
- Three-month practical training period
- Bachelor’s thesis (3 months)
- Consumer Behavior
- Corporate Finance
- International Business Law
- International Finance
- International Financial Accounting
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Fundamentals of Management and Strategy
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Mathematics for Business and Economics
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Human Ressources Managemen
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- Empirical Research Methods
- Management Science
- Academic Fundamentals
- Profile Seminar
Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Digital Economy
- Nonprofit Management
- Transportation Management
- Data Integration and Preparation
- Deep Dive Business Challeng
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Operations Management
- Innovation and New Business Ventures
- Sustainable New Product Design and Design Thinking
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Business Analytics and Decision Support