B.Sc. Business Psychology (GER+EN, bilingual)
This program deals with human behavior in the context of business. Due to the close integration of psychology and business administration, a broad field of career is open to you after graduation. You may find your future in marketing or human resources, where you will use your psychological view of people to shape change processes in companies, develop personnel or digitize brand communication. Through an integrated internship in a company or an organisation either in Germany or in another country, you will gain valuable practical experience during your study.
This is an on-campus program. Half of the study content is to be imparted in German, and the other half in English.
Conditional Offer Letter:for winter semester
Language of Instruction at University:German + English
FOM - FOM University
- Focus on practice-oriented undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Direct knowledge transfer with over 10,000 German and international corporate cooperation partners
- Global network with international universities
- Unique learning experience with a combination of academic studies and professional practice
- Modern infrastructure and facilities as well as amiable learning atmosphere
- Europe’s leading on-campus and digital teaching technology
- Internationality and diversity with students from more than 120 nations
- Comprehensive student support and individual counselling